Friday 17 October 2014

The Parcel by Marie Claire Spring Edition

Hey Readers, 
Hope this post finds you well. Today I have something rather exciting to share!!! A while back I was reading a Marie Claire magazine and stumbled upon an advertisement for the parcel. I was intrigued so had to find out more!!! Put together by the lovely ladies behind Marie Claire magazine the parcel is a box that contains the the ultimate in luxury, cutting-edge formulations to purse-friendly buys used by the pros. Deluxe beauty samples delivered to your door. I just had to sign up!!! This box is released quarterly with each new season and a little bit more expensive at $25 box but I have to say it is well worth it!!! 
So what inside the spring edit.......





Lancome Visonnaire Advanced Skin Corrector received a 7ml deluxe sample full size is 30ml
The serum inside this little blue bottle says that it is a second gen skin perfecting serum that will visibly correct wrinkles, pores, skin texture in six weeks. Interested to see how this works, feels on the skin and whether it works




Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stains received the shade 040 Shanghai Sizzle.
A cross between a lipstick and a gloss this offers a long lasting and hydrating lip colour applied liberally for colour saturation or dab on with a finger for a on trend stain. This is a bright coral red which usually isn't my colour but I am thinking its time to step outside the lip colour square!!



Gwen Stefani by O.P.I Nail Laquers received the shade Isao Paulo Over There 
These polishes are limited edition heavy metals and classic punk shades perfect for adding a touch of glamour grunge to your spring wardrobe. This is the only thing I am not so happy about in this box, while this chocolate taupe shade is very glamour grunge and looks like a colour Ms Stefani would wear sadly this particular colour is not a part of her collection but in fact a part of brazil collection from opi. Nonetheless it is a neutral shade and I am interested to see how it wears!!



Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner and They're Real Mascara received a deluxe sample size of each. 
The much talked, blogged and vlogged about They're real set by benefit while I wasn't as excited to see the mascara simply as I have tried this before I am very excited to try the push up liner, this little sample size is so cute and I have been wanting to know just how good this product is.



L'oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray received a purse size 75ml
This is an undetectable, ultra fine hairspray that gives long lasting hold but allows hair to move. It can also be brushed out at the end of the day. I am interested to try have not used this hair spray before. 



Pantene Pro V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner received a 40ml deluxe sample of both full size is 200ml. 
This is the bonus product to this edition. This is the new formulation of this shampoo and conditioner that offers intense hydration and works to repair and revitalise damaged stands. Have used pantene before so I am interested to try particularly when without even opening the bottles I can smell its beautiful scent. 




So that ends the Spring Edit, Overall I am very happy with what I have received, I like that fact that there is a little bit of everything included in this box and that all items are deluxe or full size with no sachets in sight. I also like that this includes more higher end brands but also those that are affordable. A fairly high standard has been set so I am interested to see what comes in future boxes!!! Sadly this one is now sold out but if you want to get your hand on the summer edition to be released in December go to http://www.theparcel.com.au/ and sign up!! 

Happy Reading and Happy Shopping
Everlynne.




1 comment:

  1. I just ordered the summer edition box just after I finished reading this hehe. I can't wait, it looks like a great subscription box. :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete