Saturday 4 October 2014

September Bellabox and August review

Hey Readers,
 I hope this post finds you well. September BB arrived at my door just as we said goodbye to September but I was so excited to see it as September is my birthday month that I will excuse the tardiness and the lack of pretty blue box packaging!!! I am also quite happy with whats inside but before I get into that I will review the items from my August box. 

August Review

Eco Tools Detailed Lip Brush 
As I said in my original post I really don't use lip brushes that often so this only got one use but it does apply product well. The brush itself is soft and flexible so applying product is easy would use again if I needed.

Naturals Hand sanitiser spray 
This one went straight into my camping travel pack and has stayed there I haven't gone any where this month so haven't really needed to use this hopefully I will get an opportunity to go camping at some point and be able to test this one out. 

Eco Tool Cellulose Facial Sponges 
This was a surprise for me this month I did not think I would enjoy them as much as I have!! They are great for turning any regular cleanser into and exfoliator helping to get rid of makeup but also great for the body as well have really enjoyed adding them to my skincare and shower routine.

OGX Shampoo and Conditioner 
Despite the coconut scent of these I was really impressed with the results of these products. So much so I went out and bought the full size just in a different version. Both of these are really great products I like how well they wash your hair quickly and easily but the fact that it lasts I don't get to day three and my hair looks like I haven't washed it for a week I get to day three and it needs washing but still looks semi respectable really loving and will purchase again.

Maybelline Colour Show Nail Lacquer 
Not my favourite polish I have ever been sent in a beauty box but not that bad either. These colour show polishes have a decent formula and do last a decent amount of time but the 
black with the gold glitter just didn't suit me.

September Bellabox 
September BB came with the theme of Beauty Wardrobe and I have to say there are some products in this box that I consider definitely essentials to any beauty wardrobe. 




Neutrogena Makeup Wipes received a 7 towelette deluxe sample full size is 25 towelettes
Ultra soft cloths that gently remove all traces of makeup including waterproof mascara.  I have used these before so I can say that they work quite well, happy to have a small travel size that will fit into an overnight bag or handbag. 




Salon Tan Professional Face Lotion received a full size 75ml tube 
This is a self tanning lotion that is designed to be gentle enough for the face it not only contains antioxidants that help to prevent aging but also is based on naturally derived ingredients. Not too sure about this one as I don't usually use self tanning products but am interested to see how it works. 




Klorane Quinnine and Vitamin B Shampoo received a 25ml sample full size is 200ml  
This shampoo is vitamin enriched to strengthen, volumise and leave hair glossy. Quinine and B6 is included to stimulate hair follicles and enhance blood micro circulation.  I have not tried a shampoo like this before I am interested to see if it makes a difference to my hair. 




Cactus skincare White Clay Mask recieved a 15ml sample pot full size 70ml 
This is a detoxifying mask that says within 15-20 mins it will leave skin feeling clean, luminous and refreshed. Interested to see what this is like will have to make time for some pampering. 




Sleek Makeup Eye Dust received a 6.5g in the shade 686 Hypnotic 
This is the most exciting product I have received from BB yet,  Hypnotic is a gorgeous dark blue glitter shadow and my first sleek product!! Exited to create a look with this one. 




For BB September we have received two bonus samples and amazingly they fit the beauty wardrobe theme perfectly.

Revlon Colorstay Makeup received a 1.5ml sachet sample full size is 30ml 
I not only received this sample in the shade natural beige which should be a good match for me I also have never tried this foundation before so happy to give a try.




Garnier Perfect Blur received a 1.5ml sachet full size is 22ml 
I already own this in the full size. I bought this one when it was first released so I already know its a fairly good primer. But non the less an essential to any makeup routine.




So that ends BB for September a great box this month that not only fits it theme but I am happy to be trying products I have not used before and cannot wait to use the sleek eye dust!!! I hope you have enjoyed this post and until next time Happy reading and Happy shopping!!

Everlynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment