Friday 29 January 2016

Bellabox January 2016

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well. It has been a month since to my last Bellabox post and I apologise for not reviewing Novembers box or writing about Decembers box but it did come quite late in the month and being away/the festive season I did not have a chance to put a post together. Given all of that I thought I would just start this years posts fresh for the year kinda a new year new Bellabox post approach!!! So January Bellabox lets get to it!!!!




The Body Shop Italian Summer Fig Eau De Toilette received a 1.5ml sample spray, full size is 50ml.
This fragrance says that the figs used to create it were hand picked in the height of summer and sourced from the Puglian Coast of Italy. For me personally its quite a different scent than I am used to and probably not one I would have picked up to try without being prompted at this stage I have only worn it once so not sure if I like it or not. 



Pysiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Intensive Cream received a full size 100ml tube
This is a light weight moisturiser that helps to not only repair dry and damaged skin but also helps to protect it from further dehydration. Really happy to have received this one always looking for a decent moisturiser even though I do have a habit of forgetting to apply it!! Having said that it will be nice to have something on hand that can be used on the face as well as the body.



Essie Nail Polish in the shade Madison Ave-hue received a full size 13.5ml 
This is another gorgeous polish from Essie and while I have to say bright pink isn't usually my nail colour of choice I was still happy to see this in the box this month. While it is a bright blur based pink it also has a very fine silver glitter running through it which I have to say looks beautiful in the bottle and on the nails. Definitely a great summer/warmer weather colour.



Cetaphil Suntivity SPF 30 Ultra-Light Fluid received a full size 30ml
I have to say this is the most exciting product for me in the box this month. I am always looking for a good sunblock for the face that I can use under my foundations that don't have SPF. I am really excited to try this one its a light weight 30 plus formula that says its specifically formulated for sensitive and oily skin. 



Monomola Peel Off Lip Tint received a full size 15g tube.
This is a new beauty innovation product from Korea. This is a stay all day lip tint that you apply, wait till dry and peel off with the colour left behind leaves you lips tinted all day.
Not sure about this product it definetly is like no other than I have received before I did receive the cherry red colour which is more of a deep pink colour will be interesting to see how it works.



So that ends Bellabox for the month of January I hope you enjoyed reading all about the products I have received this month. I will review them next month for you so if there is anything you wish to see how it went please check in then. In the mean time come say hi on my Facebook page, Bloglovin or Instagram.

Happy reading and happy shopping.

Everlynne. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Everlynne,
    Good old Bellabox... I have tried it several times, only stopped because I was too overwhelmed with products to try.
    I have tried both the Physiogel and Cetaphil products and find them to be both fine products. The Essie nail polish is beautiful, however pink isn't my favourite nail colour.
    Regards
    Aimee :)
    http://www.laughinggalah.com/

    ReplyDelete