Friday 3 March 2017

Bellabox February and January Review

Hey Readers, 
I hope this post finds you well. This months Bellabox has arrived at my door and I was very happy to see it. I was also very happy to see what was inside. But first the box that was....


BB Summer Shimmer Trio 

To be honest this was a true surprise from the box in January as secretly I didn't have high hopes for the product being I guess "home brand" its not often something beauty box companies get right. But this is a decent highlight its creamy, easy to blend and lasts a decent amount of time. Its also subtle which I am liking in a highlighter at the moment.


Cetaphil Suntivity SPF 50

I have really enjoying this one this month it not only makes for a really great base to makeup but its also easy to apply when spending a day in the sun. It spreads easily, dries well and under makeup it doesn't effect my foundation at all.   

Palmolive Oil Infusions Body Moisturiser

I have been trying so hard to finish my current moisturiser that I haven't used this one at all this month the scent is lovely though so I cannot wait to try.

Klorane Shampoo with Chamomile 

After thinking about this a little more I realised that I have actually tried this before but nonetheless this little bottle did the job and left my hair feeling clean, fluffy and fresh.


John Frieda 7 day Volume In Shower Treatment
I really enjoyed this sample this month. Its the first volumising product that I have actually thought from the first try wow this is really working!! While I don't feel it lasts 7 days my hair definitely felt and looked more volumised.


Ok so onto this months box. February Bellabox comes with the theme beauty inside and out and has been filled with some great goodies.





NYX Baked Blush recieved one in the shade Journey

This baked blush direct from cult brand NYX offers a buildable blush that offers a sheer but luminous finish. The shade Journey is a light dusty pink that has quite a fine gold shimmer running through. Given my medium complexion this looks like it will be more of a highlight than a blush for me but I am really happy to see it included and cannot wait to give it a go.



Majic Beauty Eye Majic shade 21 received a full size pack of two

These are instant eye shadow looks in an easy to use applicator. I am interested to try these and see how easy it is to get a quick shadow look. Shade 21 is a mix of purples and gold which are right up my alley.



Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Mini Mist received a full size 236ml

This body mist has a sweet yet refreshing fragrance a mix of cherry, pear, apple and plum this fragrance can be spritzed all over for instant all day fragrance. While this is slightly sweeter than what I would usually choose but I have been interested to try something from bath and body works so happy to give this a try. 




Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Lotion SPF50 received a 14ml deluxe sample full size is 85ml

This sunscreen is light weight, non greasy and is four hours water resistant. Now I don't need a month of trail to be able to tell you that this sunscreen is really really good and one I have enjoyed in the past. Its also great under makeup.



Klorane Shampoo with Quinne and B Vitamins received a 25ml deluxe sample full size is 200ml

Restore volume and thickness this shampoo is designed to strengthen keratin and maintain healthy hair growth. Now given we received the version with chamomile last month and the fact that I have received and used this before. I am more happy to see this come paired with a sample of the pomegranate conditioner (one of the bonus products in the box this month) than I am this shampoo. Its not a bad shampoo but honestly its been done before and  I'd like to try something else. 



So that ends BB for February. I am generally happy with what has been included cannot wait to try and give you my thoughts next month. Until then happy reading and happy shopping 


Everlynne.



No comments:

Post a Comment