Saturday 25 March 2017

Bellabox March and February Review

Hey Readers,
I hope this weeks post finds you well. This months Bellabox has arrived at my door and it doesn't really feel like a month since the last one arrived but its here and I am excited to share whats inside!!! But before I do a quick review of the February box. 

Nyx Baked Blush
This was a real surprise for me this month. When I swatched it on my had while writing my original post it looked really light and quite shimmery which is the reason I felt it would lend itself more to being a highlight than a blush. I also had been forming the opinion of late that light pink blushes just aren't my favourite. However on the cheeks this blush looks completely different. Its not too light or pink but really gives a beautiful flush that I wasn't expecting. I have really enjoyed. 


Majic Beauty Eye Majic
I have to be honest that I still haven't tried these every time I look at them I hesitate as I am not quite sure of how it will turn out once applied to the eyes I will eventually make an effort to give these a try in the future. 

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist
I haven't used this one a huge amount I am not generally a perfume wearer day to day but I have worn this a couple of times and its definitely a decent fragrance that wears well throughout the day and doesn't fade as quickly as a lot of other perfumes. 

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen 
I have put this into my travel pack as hopefully it will come in handy for my upcoming holiday.

Klorane Shampoo and Conditioner
As I said in my original post a decent shampoo and a conditioner that I enjoy has been a good addition to my hair care routine.


  OK so now on to the box for March. Bellabox for this month comes with the theme raw beauty and while this box is slightly skin care heavy which isn't usually my favourite,  I have received some interesting products that I cannot wait to tell you about and try.
So lets get to it!!!!



Bronze by La Mav Gradual Tanning Moisturiser received a 10ml deluxe sample full size is 200ml
This gradual tanner provides buildable colour but contains no nasties, no synthetics and doesn't have a fake tan scent. This moisturiser is vegan and will hydrate the skin whilst giving it a beautiful glow. As you are already aware I am not into fake tanning at all so this most likely will go into the give away pile of products I have.



Amie Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash recieved a 10ml deluxe sample full size is 150ml
This gentle yet effective cream cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup whilst leaving skin beautifully soft and refreshed. Have not tried this brand of skincare before so interested to see what it is like. 



Package Everyday Bouncy Sheet Mask received one mask
This Korean beauty sheet mask offers hydration and is infused with a variety of moisturising properties to help keep skin smooth and bouncy. Again sheet masks not really my thing but the packaging for this one is so cute I want to keep it just for that!!!



Woohoo All Natural Deodorant Paste received a travel sample (no g/ml on tub) full size is 70g
This is an all natural, toxin free alternative to antiperspirant. Probably the most quirky product I have ever received in a beauty box. While I am not sure about rubbing this paste on with my fingers every morning is my thing. I have recently been using another all natural deodorant which I have been enjoying so interested to see if this is as good.



 The Australian Natural Soap Company Activated Charcoal Soap received a deluxe sample (no weight on packaging) full size is 100g.
This natural soap bar is based on charcoal that has high absorptive powers drawing out the bad stuff. This can be used on the face and body. While I already know that I don't enjoy the scent of most charcoal based skincare products I am really interested to try. I know they are good at drawing out impurities and I do find they help with balancing my oiling T zone!!!



Eye of Horus Cosmetics Bio Lash Lift Mascara received on in the shade Black
Amplify your eyes with dramatic, lengthened lashes. This 90% naturally based mascara gives length, volume and nourishment your lashes. I love when a mascara that I haven't used before is included in a box. Really cannot wait to try this one and see how it performs.  



So that ends my Bellabox for March. An interesting box for this month, cannot wait to start trying these products out to be able to give my review next month. So unitl then Happy reading and Happy shopping!!

Everlynne.





No comments:

Post a Comment