Friday 22 February 2013

Bellabox February and January Review

Bellabox January Review
Ok so while it doesn't really seem like four weeks since my last Bellabox another has just arrived for me to enjoy!! January's box was really great and I have enjoyed all of the products that were sent!!

You Me and Everybody Cool it Aloe Vera Gel


This product was really the only thing I didn't use sadly time to enjoy the sun has been short lived it has rained and even flooded a lot this month so sunny weekends have been few!!! But in some ways I do feel its a good thing as it means I've not gotten sun burnt or had any major skin irritations this month!!! 

Face of Australia Massage Therapy lip shine


As I said last month I'm not really a lip gloss girl but this product has definitely  converted me and I really have enjoyed it a lot. I do find it slightly sticky when I first put it on but after a few seconds its gone and it lasts a quite a long time. I also have paired it with a lipstick that while I enjoyed the colour do not like its frosty finish with this gloss I get the best of both worlds colour with the gloss.

Jurlique Replenishing Cleansing Lotion


After a month of using this product I still really impressed at how well it takes off makeup and cleans the skin so easily. It leaves the skin soft, smooth and lightly scented!!! 

Jurlique Purely Age Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream 


Another great product from Jurlique this month. I have not only really enjoyed using this after the cleansing lotion but also on its own. I'm not completely sure that my skin has been lifted and firmed but my skin is softer, smooth and  moisturised without feeling heavy and sticky.

Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream SPF 15


I did not mind receiving a small sachet when it came to this product. I had really wanted to give this a try but couldn't bring myself to be potentially buy a whole tube and be disappointed with the product. I've done that recently with another brands BB cream and I was not going to do that again. As a BB cream it ticks all the boxes. Its easy to apply blends with the skin, is hydrating, has coverage and evens out the skin tone. 



Bellabox February


February box was given the Valentines theme and came wrapped in really cute heart printed tissue paper. Now I have to say that it wasn't as full as January box but it did contain a few exciting items. 




John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray received 30ml full size is 198ml
Now my hair is far from curly and doesn't like holding curls no matter how much product I use. However I do want to try and see how it goes reducing frizz and taming the fly aways that I am blessed with. 





Batiste Dry Shampoo in the scent floral and flirty blush received  a 50ml sample full size.
I have received one of these travel size dry shampoo before (not sure if it was from BB or LHI) and to be honest its still in my bathroom cabinet. I am not a dry shampoo user really so I think that this one might be re gifted my mum is about to travel soon so I might see if she may find it handy!!!




Banna Boat Sport SPF 30+ recieved 15ml sample full size is 200g
This was added as a 'Bonus' sample I put that in quotations as I feel that given there was a chance to be surprised with the inclusion of a Tiffany and Co necklace, a sunscreen sample isn't really a bonus!! It also doesn't quite fit with the valentines theme either but it is a practical product in my house hold so it defiantly will get use!!






U Skin Solutions Clean and Go Exfoliating Gel Cleanser received a mini sample full size is 125ml
I am excited to try this one I do enjoy face scrubs/exfoliators and I am always up for trying before buy. I am intrigued to see how well the exfoliating bamboo beads feel and work. I do also like the fact that its a cleanser and exfoliator in the one product. It also has got a nice fresh scent and contains calendula and tee tree oil.




Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse received and 10ml sample full size is 50ml

Now while I cannot actually say the name of this product I am interested to give it a try. This sweet smelling french multipurpose nourishing oil can be used on the hair, face and body. I've never owned a product like this before so am interested to see how it applies, feels and lasts. 





Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in the colour Golden Rule received a full size.
This is definitely  the most exciting item of the box this gold glitter polish goes on smooth, is dense and covers with ease. I also really love how the brush is wider than other polishes so a perfectly painted nail is only minutes away. It also wares really well I do wash my hands a lot at work and in three days it has not chipped!!! 





Overall I am happy with the February box there are items that I will definitely  use over and over and ones that I will re gift but overall I feel I've got my moneys worth. I will give all the products a whirl over the next month and next box tell you what I thought.

Have a perfect day 
Ever.



1 comment:

  1. I love the nail polish, it didn't chip with me either, just wore away at the ends after a while.

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete