Friday 1 February 2013

Lust Have It January!!!

WOW Another month another Lust Have It!! I cannot believe this month has gone so quickly. January has defiantly  been the month for beauty boxes to really pull out all the stops and impress. This month also confirms for me that Lust Have It have been listening and are sending boxes that have great variety and decent quality!!! January Lust Have It really has impressed from the minute I opened the pack, goodies are now packed in a beautiful re usable box with products inside nestled in tissue paper. Now there are a few different versions but this is what I got......



Nude by Nature BB 5-in-1 Miracle Cream in light received a 50ml tube which is full size.I am always up for a new BB cream and had looked at this a few times in Priceline, thinking that I would purchase when next time I saw it on special. The five benefits of this BB cream is to give hydration, increasing the glow of the skin, correction and perfection by evening out the skin tone, hiding blemishes and protection with the inclusion of natural sunscreen. I cannot wait to give this a go and see if it does all five.



Ella Bache Great 50+ Sportsbloc Active I received a 20ml sample full size is 130ml
I am very interested to try this one not only will it be the first Ella Bache product but also the first 50+ product. Its 4 hour water resistant and can be used on both face and body. It includes ingredients such as lanolin, macadamia oil, pomegranate, cranberry, grape seed and vitamin E making sure the skin is hydrated as well as protected from the sun. Its a deluxe sample of 20ml so great that we will be able to get more then one try from this, I do intend to decant from the sachet into a pot/bottle making it easier to apply but also so I get multiple uses out of it. 



Emotional Brilliance Makeup from Lush Cosmetics I received in Success say "yes" which is a silver eyeliner
Amazing inclusion of a  Lush makeup product really has given this box an A. Again this will be a first for me as I have not really gone to lush and had a look at their cosmetic range. Was a little cautious of the colour it does look slightly concrete grey in the bottle but swatching on my hand reveals a light sparkily silver that it really bright but wearable. At first I was thinking this would try layered a black liner but blending the swatch out I feel it would be a good base for a silver smokey eye or inner corner highlight. 



Kabuki Brush by Lust Have It

I have to admit I was both excited and apprehensive about this item as in the past beauty box branded brushes have been a bit hit and miss!! This is defiantly a HIT!!! This brush is so soft and not spiky or prickly on the face its compact a decent size for everyday and travel lending itself to blush and powder foundation. Will defiantly be interested to see what else is going to be added to the Lust Have It collection.




Klorane Shampoo and Conditioner 
This product inclusion was a little bit of a surprise one for me. As I held the sachet in my hand I was interested as I had received a sample of a product I have not tried before and after reading that it includes mango butter and pomegranate to nourish, untangle and protect my hair I was interested to try. Then as I only had the one sachet I thought I had only received a sample of shampoo and missed out on the conditioner as stated on the product card.  But then I read the sachet itself and to my surprise revealed I have actually received a sample of Klorane nourshing and untangling conditioning balm. This is applied post shampoo to towel dried hair, left in for two mins and rinsed out. I have used it and seems to work quite well being the  sample is 10m so I will actually depot the rest from the sachet so I get multiple uses out of it. So I'm not sure whether that was correct and just a miss print on the card or what but I am happy to continue using and will tell you what I thought in my review next month.



Overall another fabulous box from Lust Have It and I'm really impressed. They really are stepping up with great quality brands, decent sample sizes and variety of products included. I will give these products a go and next month review when I receive my next box. To find out more about this monthly beauty box go to http://www.lusthaveit.com.au/.


Talk soon
Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment