Saturday 23 March 2013

A little discussion on Beauty Boxes



Hey Readers, 
Hope this weekend finds you well. I just thought I would make a quick post in regards to the two beauty boxes I subscribe to. I want to give a little background information and explanation to my posts that I feel I should have given before I started blogging about these boxes. 

I have always been a magazine subscriber so the concept of receiving a box full of beauty related products each month was really a no brainier for me. I felt it was going to be like receiving a magazine but you got to actually try out the products not just read about them. 
I also felt it was a great way of trying new products without having to blindly pay out my hard earned dollars or going on a review that may or may not sway your thoughts before you even tried. At the time there was four different boxes on the market and it did get a little overwhelming and it was hard to always like what you received and not compare to what you received in the other boxes and to what everyone else recieved. 

So by the time we got down to two boxes, boxes started becoming more tailored and  I started bogging I made a decision I wouldn't compare one against the other I would only compare boxes from the same company to give an overall perspective of variety and quality.

I also made the decision to be honest but positive. I have kept my subscription up to be introduced to new things and try things I wouldn't have normally have bought and while some things aren't necessarily to my taste or aren't suited to me I still try and see the positive side that I gave it a whirl it doesn't work and which ever company saved me however much!!! And if I receive the same product a second time I usually regift to a friend or sister to have a try. 

I just can't stand those that rant and winge particularly on these companies Facebook pages with so many of us not everyone is going to be pleased all of the time and while I'm happy for everyone to have an opinion the constant negativity just gets people down. I want you to enjoy reading my posts and come away feel happy not depressed. If your subscribed compare my thoughts to yours and see what I received.  If your not subscribed after reading I hope you've gained an overall perspective to what you may be thinking of spending your money on. 

Overall I feel these beauty box subscription services do well to keep up with the demand, a variety of clients and up to date with current beauty trends.

Thanks for reading 
Ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment