Saturday 23 March 2013

March Lust Have It and February Review

Hey Readers,
This month has gone so quickly could really not believe when my box arrived this week,
I am almost finding it hard to try all the products before the next box arrives but I have tried most so my review is below!!

Summer Tan by Mancine Self Action Tan-Dark
I was really suprised by this product despite the product it self looking so dark it really gave really nice colour to the skin I don't usually self tan given my skin is naturally tan but realising a dress I had bought was above my knees I thought covering my pale upper legs was warranted. I was a little daunted by the thought of having to pre exfoliate and moisturise and wash my hand straight after use!! Such a process...which I completley forgot about till after I'd pumped the product onto my hand!!! I went on smooth, didn't streak blended well with my natural skin tone!! Really enjoyed giving this a try.

Styli-Style L3 Timeless lipstick in the shade Eternal Flame.
I did not wear this a lot the colour is very bright and not being a huge lipstick wearer the colour was a little daunting. This formulation is said to be non drying, long lasting, all day moisture and hi shine. It is really a non drying formula it felt like it had set on the lips but also is easily smudged and transferred  Long lasting is definetly true but I did find the colour stained my lips as well. I'm not sure in convinced on the all day moisture after about 10 mins post application I felt my lips were dry and needed lip balm. But it does have a nice shine finish in between matte and a gloss overly noticable but just enough.

The Natural Source Camoflage Colour Nail Lacquers
I recieved this one in the colour Ivy a mettalic green. I was really excited to give this a try application was fairly easy but did require a couple of coats to build the colour but I do like that flexablity with how opaque you want the colour to be and it coved quite well. However it did not live up to the claim on the card that it would be 10 days chip free I noticed it starting to come off about three days post application. I will continue to use maybe a top coat will help longevity.

Lon Vitalite C9 Moisturing Hand Mask
I have not had the chance to use this one so I am not able to give you a good review. This month has been so busy that getting 30 mins free to do nothing has been a challenge when I get to using it I will do a separate review for this one.

Lust Have It March
The new months box came packaged in a goregous green reusable box complete with tissue and a lollipop treat!! The really are keeping the standard high and hopefully continue it is at this point I will refer you too a small post I wrote on these subscrition boxes I felt there was a few things I need to say as background to my posts as well as the reason I stay subscribed (link here). In regards to LHI on its own the boxes have been a bit up and down it seems one month is WOW and the next is so so and we seem to repeat this cycle month in month out. Now I know that we can't be wowed every month and there will always be products that are amazing and products that simply don't suit but I still want to feel that I'm getting value for money. And I feel that this is were we are now with the LHI boxes so I hope it continues.

BioElixa Body Shape Celulite Contour Creme recieved 150ml full size
This cream is to help reduce the apperance of cellulite bumps and dimples. This product really isn't most suited to me as I am lucky enough not to have the visual effects of cellulite. Despite this I may still give it a try it says it help to increase circulation and help deliver more moisturised skin. Also have a few family members that may also like to give this one a try.




Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray recieved a 20ml sample full size is 59ml
Really excited to try this one!! Have heard great things about it on blogs and you tube so can wait to give a whirl. This light weight spray is said to keep your make up from being shiny, dry, melting, creasing or fading giving a "just applied" look all day. I have some long days ahead of me and the weather is quite warm so I will put this to the test. 




The Natural Source Camoflage Colour Crayons recieved two full size pencils shade 044 and 037.
These colour crayons are from the same company that brought us the nail polish in last months box. The are naturally based and can be used on the face or body. Given the colours I recieved I feel they will get most use just on the eyes and lips. 044 is a light nude pink that I think will be most suited as a inner corner or brow bone highlight. 037 is a dark burgundy red which would suit as a lip liner but also thinking a good night time eye look as well. 




DeLorenzi Essentail Treatments Equilibrium recieved a 30g sample full size is 250g.
This is a hair treatment masque which contains rosehip and oat peptides to restore and nourish dry and damaged hair this is a treatment so it does need to be washed out after 5-10 mins. I am interested to give this a try my hair gets a bit neglected at the moment so hopefully this will restore any damage I have done.




Ocean Essence Gold Eye Cream recieved a 15ml full This is an eye cream infused with 18K gold and shea butter it says it helps to reduce fine lines and improve dark circles while the gold pearl essence help to reflect light giving an anti aging look. I actually received this in my November Bella Box last year. Its a really light eye cream that goes on smoothly and sinks into the skin. I really enjoyed it so probably will regift this one to a good home.




Overall a great box and once again enjoying the variety of LHI's boxes am really interested to see how these products go and will give my reviews next month.

Happy Weekend
Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment